Iron Lady League Starts in May at Flemingdon Golf Club in Toronto!
The Iron Lady League is a weekly golf group that is built on fun, community and learning! It is inclusive and welcomes all levels of golfers. It is designed for you so that you can play as much or as little as you like with like minded women.
Monday nights at Flemingdon Golf Club – tee times start at 6:15pm (or you may play earlier if there are tee times available)
- Includes 5 months of membership: May – September (Mondays)
- Each member receives an Iron Lady Golf Hat
- Monthly Tip Night: each month there will be a “free tips” clinic at Flemingdon with an Iron Lady Golf Coach so you can continue to work on your game. They will run for 1 hour before tee off time! (5-6pm *tbd*)
- Each member is invited to the opening Iron Lady League event where there will be drinks, snacks and golf tips – Monday May 13th
- Prizes: small, fun competitions will be available on league nights throughout the season. Iron Lady members who enter will have a chance to win and be awarded at the end of the season
- End of Season Party: There will be a closing party with golf, drinks and snacks along with the prizes from the season’s competitions.
- Each member of the Iron Lady League will have first access to any upcoming Iron Lady Golf Clinics or retreats
If you would like to join click email [email protected]