Location: At home!
4 weeks of online learning that includes golf focused:
– Golf technique & proper swing fundamentals
– Golf drills & practice: Putting, Chipping, Pitching, Full swing, Sand and more!
– Golf focused stretches, including a warm up routine you can do each time before you play golf.
– Strength exercises to gain more strength and power in your swing
– Mobility drills to ensure you can swing with ease and avoid any pain or injuries
Sessions will be interactive. You need a yoga mat, putter, pitching wedge and 7 iron. If you have wiffle balls that is great otherwise regular golf balls can work too! ***don’t worry if your ceiling height/room is too small, you can bring a kitchen spatula with you to “swing” and still learn!***
Tuesday Mar 16 – 5pm (45 mins)
Tuesday Mar 23 – 5pm (45 mins)
Tuesday April 6 – 5pm (45 mins)
Tuesday April 13 – 5pm (45 mins)
**All times are EST**
Come learn with Iron Lady Golf. This is an all levels group lesson that will involve coaching, drills and practice that are great for winter learning to get you more confident in your game! Lessons will be held through Google Meet Video Conferencing. All sessions will be recorded, so if you miss it, you can re-watch it!
You will receive an email 5 days in advance of your lesson with more details and video login.
Cost: $99 + hst