Iron Lady Golf – Collingwood 1 Day Camp – Monday May 31st
Come away with Iron Lady Golf to Collingwood for this exclusive, intimate 1-day camp. Get in the swing of things and start the season out right!
Monday May 31st
- Learn a proper warm up routine before you play each time to avoid injuries and increase mobility
- 90 min Golf Clinic at Oslerbrook GC (9am)
- 18 holes of Golf at the private Oslerbrook GC at 11am and on-course playing tips with Coach Lindsay (Your coach will play 6 holes with each group during this round)
- A lunch to take on course with you (boxed lunch at the turn!)
- Apres Drink and debrief on the game!
- Iron Lady Golf Gift
- Take home Tip Sheet
- Video Swing Analysis
The golf portion of the retreat will consist of a warm up stretch specific to golf, practice time with your coach and rotating to each skill station: Putting, chipping and full swing. You will work with your coach at each station to fine tune your skills. Your coach will be on course offering tips and strategies for effectively navigating your way around a golf course. The golf days will finish off with a drink on the patio!
(*1 day camps are non-refundable, however if you are unable to attend the camp you may transfer it to another individual. If we need to cancel or re-schedule the retreat due to COVID 19, we will let the group know and participants will be refunded)
This retreat is led and taught by Lindsay Knowlton